Zimbra Resource Calendars : Students
From Language Center Technology Resources
[ short url: http://goo.gl/Wck1q ]
- The first time you access the calendar, you will need to be invited. You will get this invitation by email. To get access to the calendar, go to http://webmail.stanford.edu and open the email. Click on the Accept Share button at the top of the message.
- Click on the Calendar tab in and you will see the new calendar in your list. Click the checkbox and it will become visible.
To reserve a space on the calendar
- Go to http://webcal.stanford.edu (or go to http://webmail.stanford.edu and click on the Calendar tab)
- Check the boxes for calendars you want to view (i.e. Carnegie Speech NativeAccent 1 and 2)
- View the calendar to find an opening - usually only one person is allowed per timeslot
- Double click the time you want to use the software
- Type your name in the Subject box
- Drop down the Calendar menu to find the appropriate calendar (i.e. Carnegie Speech NativeAccent)
- Adjust the start and end time if necessary
- Click OK