Audio, Video, and Desktop tools
From Language Center Technology Resources
Revision as of 10:37, 29 January 2014 by Kenro
- Tools for Teaching: Video and Audio - DLCL Presentation 5/13/2013
- Audacity Instructions - Basic instructions for using Audacity audio recording software
- Capture Video with SD-card Cameras - Instructions for using video cameras that record on SD cards (such as the Samsung MX-20 and Canon FS-10).
- Convert video with ffmpegX - For converting the massive files that SD-card cameras produce into more reasonable .mp4 files. Open source software for Mac.
- Convert video with Handbrake - For converting the massive files that SD-card cameras produce into more reasonable .mp4 files. Open source software for Mac and PC.
- EFS Lecture Capture Notes - Notes to help prepare for summer lecture capture.
- EFS Lecture Encode and Upload - Instructions for the current summer, without passwords.
- Visual Hub Video Encoding - Instructions for streaming preparation.
- Accessing Kaltura with Virtual Private Network - Setting up and using the VPN for Kaltura.
- CourseWork Kaltura QuickStart Guide - Basic instructions for using Kaltura in CourseWork.