MAC OS X FUNDAMENTALS (LEOPARD)
Date / Time: Wednesday, May 14, 1:00-4:30
Location: POST (Redwood Hall, Room G6)
Learn the basics necessary to use your Mac effectively.
In this hands-on training class, you'll learn all the basics necessary to get started using your Macintosh features productively.
The new Mac operating system, Leopard, will be used.
Topics covered include such basics as:
- Getting to know Mac OS X
- Customizing your Mac
- Working with applications
- Managing multiple tasks
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register and pay with STAP Funds:
- Go to the Axess portal at http://axess.stanford.edu/, and log in.
- Click on the "Training" tab. (Note: If the "Training" tab is not present on your page, click the "My Home" link instead.)
- Click on "Search Catalog."
- Type "Mac OS X Fundamentals" in the "Title" field, then click "Search."
- From the results, click on the course title or "Enroll" to bring up course details.
- Follow the instructions to enroll. Note: "Add to Plan" does NOT enroll you.
Note: Recently, there have been intermittent problems within STARS, our registration system. If you have any problems, please call us at 723-4391.
To register using University Department, Hospital Tuition Assistance or Personal Funds:
- Download and fill out the paper registration form found at http://techtraining.stanford.edu/form.pdf
- Fax it to us at 725-0995.