Graduates of 2011
- Software engineer on the Claim Center team of Guidewire Software, which makes claims, policy, and billing software for property and casualty insurance companies.
- J.P. Morgan's trading desk in New York.
- Working on multiple startup ideas this summer in the Computer Vision and Location Based Services areas.
- Travel to South Korea on Fulbright research grant to study the developments of the Korean higher education system before returning to U.S. to pursue a graduate degree in security studies and political economy.
- Continue at Stanford for MS in Management Science & Engineering
- Research in regenerative medicine before applying for MD/PhD programs.
- Pursue a PhD in Economics at UC, San Diego, with future goal to teach and conduct research.
- Work at Goldman Sachs in NY this
summer and will work on the quantitative volatility trading desk, which
uses computer algorithms and statistical models to make markets in equity
- Work at Google in Mountain View working on search infrastructure.
- Attend Cornell University Law School for the next three years.
- Continue working on his Master's degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- Attend Georgetown Law School in the fall, to eventually become a corporate lawyer.
- Pursue a PhD program in Operations Research at Georgia Tech in the Fall.
- Work this summer as a bioinformatics intern at a genetics start-up in the area.
at Morgan Stanley in NY as a Fixed Income Trading Analyst.
- Work as an intern in algorithmic
trading this summer. He will return to Stanford in the fall to complete
an MS in Statistics and will continue his research in renewable energy.
He will later apply for the PhD program in Statistics or ICME.
- Working in San Jose at Accenture
doing business and techology consulting.