UPDATE & VIDEO: Qaddafi killed
By Shadi Bushra, published October, 2011
Update: Although the facts are not all in yet, it appears that Qaddafi was captured alive and then subsequently killed. The TNC will be holding a news conference later in the day to give their take on the events.
A number of sources within the Transitional National Council have claimed that Moammar Qaddafi has been killed in the fighting at Sirt, his hometown and the last major pocket of violence. More on this soon, in the interim below are the reports from major American, British, and Middle Eastern media outlets.
Leave a comment »
Share this Article
- New national security adviser pick marks big change on Russia - The Hill
- Trump administration issues new immigration enforcement policies, says goal is not 'mass deportations' - Washington Post
- Texas can't cut Medicaid money for Planned Parenthood, judge says - Washington Post
- Which publisher will pick up Milo Yiannopoulos' dumped book? Anybody? - USA TODAY
- Ben Taub gets 'all clear' after SWAT search finds no evidence of shooting - Chron.com
- In one exchange, Sean Spicer demonstrated why there's skepticism about Trump's claims of tolerance - Washington Post
- Trump Will Issue New Guidelines on Treatment of Transgender Students - New York Magazine
- Lakers promote Magic Johnson to president of basketball operations - ESPN
- Wells Fargo Fires Managers, Denies Bonuses in Account Probe - Bloomberg
- Pruitt to EPA employees: 'We don't have to choose' between jobs and the environment - Washington Post
The hush-hush of politics is controlling a segment of people without those people recognizing the... (Perspective: Occupy Stanford, Occupy The Future, and Why Care? )
yeah you are right, internet does provides a bridge between politicians and common people, i have... (Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport: Lobbying For Your Interests)
That the question, Who cares if I sign this petition? (Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport: Lobbying For Your Interests)
Yes Lee, the similarities between 1932 and 2011 are very strong.
The two prevailing factors to m... (Social Unrest and Money Printing: Is 2011 America's New 1932?)
The more I read the more depressed I become. There are now millions of former WWII children of wa... (Norway’s New Prisons: Could They Work Here?)