UPDATE & VIDEO: Qaddafi killed
By Shadi Bushra, published October, 2011
Update: Although the facts are not all in yet, it appears that Qaddafi was captured alive and then subsequently killed. The TNC will be holding a news conference later in the day to give their take on the events.
A number of sources within the Transitional National Council have claimed that Moammar Qaddafi has been killed in the fighting at Sirt, his hometown and the last major pocket of violence. More on this soon, in the interim below are the reports from major American, British, and Middle Eastern media outlets.
Leave a comment »
Share this Article
- How Shopping Technology Forces Retailers to Alter Holiday Game Plans - NBCNews.com
- Newborn Baby Left in Nativity Scene Manger at NYC Church - ABC News
- Tragedy of Errors: DOD says US misidentified target in striking charity's ... - Fox News
- Autumn Statement 2015: What it means for you - BBC News
- Pope Francis arrives in Kenya for historic visit - NOLA.com
- IS claims Tunisia attack, suspected bomber's body found - Washington Post
- Rams receiver Stedman Bailey has surgery after being shot in head - USA TODAY
- Tensions rise as Russia says it's deploying anti-aircraft missiles to Syria - CNN
- Chicago Protests Mostly Peaceful After Video of Police Shooting Is Released - New York Times
- Richard Dawkins compares Texas 'clock boy' Ahmed Mohamed to ISIS killer - CNN
The hush-hush of politics is controlling a segment of people without those people recognizing the... (Perspective: Occupy Stanford, Occupy The Future, and Why Care? )
yeah you are right, internet does provides a bridge between politicians and common people, i have... (Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport: Lobbying For Your Interests)
That the question, Who cares if I sign this petition? (Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport: Lobbying For Your Interests)
Yes Lee, the similarities between 1932 and 2011 are very strong.
The two prevailing factors to m... (Social Unrest and Money Printing: Is 2011 America's New 1932?)
The more I read the more depressed I become. There are now millions of former WWII children of wa... (Norway’s New Prisons: Could They Work Here?)