|President:||Adrian Albert (adalbert at stanford.edu)|
|Vice-President:||Diana Negoescu (negoescu at stanford.edu)|
|President:||Sabina Alistar (ssabina at stanford.edu)|
|Vice-President:||Adrian Albert (adalbert at stanford.edu)|
|President:||Stoica Cristinel Popa (spopa at stanford.edu)|
|Vice-President:||Sabina Alistar (ssabina at stanford.edu)|
|Anda Gansca |
|Andrei Faraon (faraon at stanford edu)|
|Anca Vacarescu |
|Alex Ene (alexander.ene at gmail com)|
|President: ||Florin Ratiu |
|Vice-Presidents: ||Victor Andrei |
|Treasurer: ||Ina Gliga |
|Webmaster: ||Cristian Cadar |
|President: ||Mihaela Enachescu |
|Vice-Presidents: ||Florin Niculescu, Manuel Zamfir |
|Treasurer: ||Alexandru Ene |
|President: ||Ioan Vlad |
|Vice-President: ||Mihaela Enachescu |
|Treasurer: ||Alexandru Ene |
|Secretary: ||Manuel Zamfir |
|President: ||Liviu Mirica |
|Vice-Presidents: ||Catalin Stoica |
|Treasurer: ||Dan Costinescu |
Current and former Stanford Romanians who opted to have their contact
info posted here.
- Alexandru Ene
- Andrei Faraon
- Cezar Petriuc: email@example.com; MS Accounting ; MS Mathematics, Stanford 2003; BS Computer Science,
- Costel R. Rotundu: CRRotundu at lbl.gov; postdoc la Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory,
condensed matter physics
- Ioan Vlad
- Ioana Cozmuta, PhD:
Research Scientist, Eloret Corporation, Mail Stop 230-3, NASA AMES
Research Center, Moffet Field, CA 94035-1000, Phone: (650) 604-0993
- Oana Vele: ovele at stanford.edu; Molecular Genetic Pathology
- Silvia Loica-Mersa: silvia.loica at gmail.com; Biological Sciences
- Stoica Cristinel Popa: spopa at stanford.edu; BS Political Science 2011
1. RSA is an ethnically-based club at Stanford, which welcomes anyone interested in the Romanian
culture. The purpose of the club is to advertise Romania and its culture in the Stanford community,
and to guarantee a small community for Romanian students at Stanford, maintaining strong connections
with the Romanians in the Bay Area.
2. Membership is open to all Stanford students, faculty, staff, visiting scholars, and their
spouses. New members may join at the beginning of every quarter, their membership extending through
the academic year in which they join.
3 A. The Board of Directors consists of three (3) members ("officers") and is responsible for
planning the budget and coordinating activities. All officers must be currently registered Stanford
students enrolled in a degree-granting program.
3 B. A general elections meeting will be held during the spring quarter to elect the officers of
the following academic year. If more than 25% of the membership request the removal of an officer, a
special vote casting meeting will be performed.
3 C. The length of term of each officer is one year.
4. If RSA is dissolved, the uncommitted funds and property shall be designated to the Bechtel
5. If more than 25% of the membership requests and amendment to the constitution, a special
vote-casting meeting will be performed.