PhD Candidates with Clean-room experience (1)
The candidate is expected to have knowledge on clean-room fabrication, electronics, and some basics on the signal processing. Experience in SNF (Stanford Nanofabrication Facility) is a huge plus.
PhD Candidates in SHM or relevant fields(2)
Knowledge of piezoelectric-based SHM, stress wave propagation, structures, and signal processing; Electronics is a big plus.
Postdoctoral Scholar (1)
A post-doctoral fellow position is available as of 2014 in the Structures And Composites Laboratory at the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
An ideal candidate will have the following qualificaitons:
- PhD degree in Applied Mathematics, or Statistics, Mechanical/Civil engineering/Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in signal processing, diagnostics, SHM, active sensing, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to support Prof. Chang in student supervision and laboratory management
- Good communication, presentation, and writing skills
Please send your resume to Prof. Fu-Kuo Chang at fkchang [AT] stanford.edu.