Occupy the Future, ed with David Grusky, Doug McAdam, and Rob Reich. MIT Press, 2013.
“Gender” for the Oxford Handbook on Political Philosophy, ed. David Estlund, Oxford University Press, 2012.
Why Some Things Should Not Be for Sale: The Limits of Markets.Oxford University Press, 2010.
Taking Ourselves Seriously and Getting It Right, ed. Debra Satz. Stanford University Press, 2006.
Toward a Humanist Justice, ed. with Rob Reich. Oxford University Press, 2009.
II. SELECTED ARTICLES AND BOOK CHAPTERS:
- “Unequal Chances: Race, Class and Schooling,” Theory and Research in Education, Vol. 10, Issue 2, July 2012.
- “The Challenges of Incorporating Cultural Ecosystem Services into Environmental Assessment,” Ambio: A Journal of the Human Environment, Vol. 42, Issue 6, 2013.
- “Equality in Education and Weighted Student Funding,” Education, Finance and Policy, 2008.
- “Equality, Adequacy and Education for Citizenship,” Ethics, July 2007.
- “Countering the Wrongs of the Past: the Role of Compensation,” ed. Jon Miller and Rahul Kumar, Reparations: Interdisciplinary Inquiries. Oxford University Press, 2007.
- “Liberalism, Economic Freedom and the Limits of Markets,” Social Philosophy and Policy, 2006.
- “World Poverty and Human Wrongs,” Ethics and International Affairs, vol. 19, no. 1, spring 2005.
- “Feminist Perspectives on Reproduction and the Family,” Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, 2004.
- “Child Labor: A Normative Perspective,” World Bank Economic Review, 17 (2), 2003.