This describes the process for creating a Badger account to reserve and enable equipment. Upon filling out the New Member tab, your account will be reviewed. The review takes between 1-3 business days. You will be notified upon approval of your account. Please follow the instructions below so that all fields are completed correctly in order to avoid delays in processing.
- click on the "New Member?" button to start the registration
- complete all required fields. Most of the form is intuitive. A few fields are explained below.
- Stanford internal: Use your Stanford email: email@example.com
- External Users: Your Stanford account is not a valid email account. Make sure to use your external email, like: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University ID
- Stanford internal: number on your Stanford ID - exclude the leading zero
- External Users: Enter "1"
- This must be a valid Stanford PTA. See the format below. Do not complete this form until you have a valid PTA. External usersneed to wait until they get their PTA issues within the member sign-up process before completing the form.
- External Users: Enter your affiliation/company name
- click "Set Password" to proceed
- Your account will then be reviewed and you will receive a notification when your account has been set up
Any issues or comments regarding the Badger system can be sent to email@example.com, phone: 650-725-2296