Stanford Polo Club gladly accepts monetary donations, horse donations, and donations of equipment. All donations to Stanford Polo Club are fully tax deductible. Stanford’s federal tax ID number is 94-1156365.
The Stanford Polo Club is fully student-run, and our coaches generously volunteer their time. We are responsible for exercising and caring for our horses, treating minor injuries and fixing thrown shoes, and cleaning our equipment to make sure that we create a safe playing environment for our horses and students. Maintaining our string is one of our top priorities, and keeping our horses fed, shod, and healthy consumes the bulk of our annual budget.
If you are interested in making a donation to the team, please consult our wish list below, or email the club at email@example.com
- Donors of $1000 or more are given the opportunity to name the next horse to join our string!
Make A Gift Online
- Go to giving.stanford.edu
- Click on “Make A Gift Now” in the top menu bar
- In the drop down menu for “Direct Your Gift” select “Stanford Athletics”
- For “Further Designation” select “Other” and then specify “Stanford Polo Club”
- Complete personal and credit card information and finalize the online gift process
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your donation. Don’t be bashful – we love to hear from you! Stanford keeps excellent records of donations, but they can take time to process, and we want to thank you promptly!
Make A Gift by Mail
- If paying by check, please make check payable to “Stanford Polo Club” (cash also accepted)
- Mail to:
Stanford Polo Club
Stanford Athletics – Club Sports
641 E. Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305-6150
Horses, Tack and Equipment
If you are interested in donating a horse, please contact email@example.com and we will put you in touch with the horse managers! We are also always looking for additional tack, equipment, or veterinary supplies – if you have any you are interested in donating – send us an email and we will get you in touch with the equipment managers.
Thanks once again to all of our generous donors for their gifts – we couldn’t keep the club running without your help and support!