[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Saturday, April 20th from 10 AM to 6 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I bring to the hunt?You should bring a laptos
and a smartphone. Optionally, bring a camera and towel.
- Are remote team members allowed? Remote team members are
allowed. There will be some events that cannot be completed by remote team
members, but all of the puzzles will be accessible online.
- Will teams without Stanford students be at an
disadvantage? Teams without Stanford students will not be at a severe
disadvantage. However, there may be specific puzzles or events where knowledge
of the campus is useful.
- How strict is the maximum for team sizes? Would it be okay to have 11
people? The maximum team size of 10 is a strict requirement, and we ask
that all teams adhere to it. If you have more than 10 people that would like to
participate, you could consider splitting up into two teams.
- Is the winner expected to put on the Stanford Puzzle Hunt next
year? No, the winning team has no obligation to write next year's
- Will significant amounts of walking around campus be required?
Should I bring a bike?No, there will be some events which involve
sending some members of your team to, but the majority of your time will be
spent in your team headquarters. There is no need to bring a bike.