Read about it here
And sign up TODAY to get a free screening!
1. Go to vadenpatient.stanford.edu
2. Select “appointments” from the left side options
3. Click “Schedule an appointment”
4. Choose “Hepatitis B High risk screening on the web” on the appointment page
5. It will take you through an online risk assessment. If you qualify for a free hep B screening, you will automatically be directed to make an appointment to get tested.
Hepatitis B is the leading cause of liver cancer. But if you know you have it, you can make sure that your liver stays healthy and get treatment if and when it is necessary.
If you are not at-risk, tell your friends to get screened! Together, we can make sure the entire Stanford community is protected and aware!