Did you know that you can edit videos directly within YouTube?
With YouTube Editor, you can:
- Combine videos
- Add music using AudioSwap, YouTube’s free tool that allows you to easily add music to your videos
- Trim clips
- Insert transitions
- Rotate clips
- Stabilize clips
For more on YouTube’s editor, take a look at YouTube’s online help: http://bit.ly/j7Mgou
To learn more about creating and editing video using YouTube, come take:
YouTube has become the second-most used search engine to find content on the Web.
In class, we will use YouTube’s new built-in editor, but the processes and concepts learned are transferable to all editing software programs.
In this hands-on, half-day class, you’ll learn:
- the basics of creating a simple promotional video
- how to shoot a short video clip
- how to edit your video
- how to upload to YouTube
- how to create captions to comply with accessibility regulations
- and how to publish your video on your web site.