Want to add some pizazz to your text or photo? Consider adding a drop shadow!
- In Photoshop, open the image.
- In Layers, right-click (on a Mac, control-click) the layer containing the part of the image on which you want the drop shadow to appear and click Blending Options.
- Check the box Drop Shadow.
- In Structure, adjust the Blend Mode, Opacity, Angle, Distance, Spread, and Size as desired.
- In Quality, choose the desired Contour and Noise percentage.
- Click OK.
Want to learn more great Photoshop tips? Come take our class Photoshop 101 on March 24, Photoshop Level 1 on February 28, or Photoshop Level 2 on March 10!