This session focused on what’s new with Creative Cloud — the new desktop version of Adobe products in the Creative Suite — and the added tools and services to facilitate creating and collaborating.
Jim Babbage, Solutions Consultant at Adobe, reviewed the enhancements to Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Muse, and Acrobat. He also explored how these applications collaborate, and how other Creative Cloud tools/apps complement them.
- Deployment Tools and Licensing Options
- Adobe Community Resources
- Collaboration: Behance and Beyond
- Creativity in Education: Why it Matters
- InDesign and Digital Publishing for Mobile Apps