Each year I teach three classes. The classes for the 2012-2013 academic year are listed below.
In addition, I participate in a variety of training programs for industry through courses, tutorials, and the SCIEN industrial affiliates program. Links to some of that teaching are below.
- Psych 221 Image Systems Engineering (Fall 2016).
- Psych 204a: Human Neuroimaging Methods (Winter 2017)
Industry and education
- Stanford Center for Image Systems Engineering (SCIEN)
- Image Systems Simulation (www.imageval.com)
- Image Systems Engineering Toolbox (ISET) code examples
Online class material
- MR physics (Psych 204A)
- Image Systems Engineering (Psych 221)
- Youtube Channel (Brian Wandell)
- Markus Meister at MIT
- Psych 203: Foundations of Vision
- Psych 202: Cognitive Neuroscience (Spring 2013)
- Psych 284: Computational Modeling of Visual Circuits