From VISTA LAB WIKI
These web pages describes the Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Image Systems Engineering activities in the Wandell lab.
We perform our MRI measurements at Stanford's Center for Cognitive and Neurobiological Imaging (CNI).
We work on Image Systems Engineering through the support of Stanford's Center for Image Systems Engineering (SCIEN).
 MRI Research
 MR Software
For the last decade we have shared software from our lab freely. An overview of all the software, and links to software and test data downloads, are in Software. There are large wiki sections describing distinct software components for
General purpose software
- Anatomical methods
- Functional imaging
- Diffusion imaging
- 2D-Flattening and 3D-Visualization
- Stimulus generation
- Visual field map measurement
- Population receptive fields
- Fiber Tracking
- Tensor Statistics
- Automated Fiber Quantification
- Linear Fascicle Evaluation
To add (pointers to the work with Aviv, Franco, Hiromasa and Ariel): qMRI, ET
 Reproducible Research
 Local interest
- Manual pages specific to our lab, and not of general interest, are Administrative, and Vision Lunch.
- lab white papers and historical notes of interest
- Computer list
 Image Systems Engineering Research
The work here is done in collaboration with members of Stanford's Center for Image Systems Engineering (SCIEN).
 Jupyter calculations
Many of the Image Systems Simulation calculations are performed using either ISET or ISETBIO. You can run some demonstration scripts with this software at our ISETBIO Jupyter hub site.
 Current projects
- L3 Algorithm (Haomiao Jiang, Qiyuan Tian - Local, linear learned - Automatic image process pipeline learning for arbitrary CFAs
- Scene 3D and CISET (Andy Lin, Trisha Lian)
- Metric, Simulations, Experiments for Colorblind (Haomiao Jiang)
- Computational Eye Brain, Image systems engineering toolbox for biology, ISETBIO wiki page
 Related SCIEN projects
- Integrated Color Pixel
- Spatial CIELAB
- Display Simulation
- Misprint calculation - Tools for rapid misprint identification
- Demosaicking and Denoising - Software and image quality analysis
- Pixel Binning - Increased sensitivity, lower bandwidth
- ClearType Experiments - Preference judgments
- ClearType Experiment - SVM on cone sampled images
- Camera Image Quality Metrics- Camera Image Quality Metrics
- Reflectance and Illuminant Estimation - New ideas about these old problems
Curated list of image databases
- SCIEN data for ISET and ISETBIO See SCIEN data for a description of the repository.
- Image quality database from Winkler
- Color calibration data (Spain)
- Penn image database
- UT Austin Nikon image database
- Face stimuli database see reference Vision Research paper by Bednar