- Open the folder where you want to put the file.
- In the ACTIONS list, click Upload File(s).
- In the Upload Files to AFS window, click Browse.
- Find the file you want to upload, and click Open. The path to the file on your computer will appear in the box next to Browse.
Note: By default you can only upload five files at a time.
- Click Upload File(s).
Note: If the file you are uploading has the same name as a file that is already in WebAFS, and you want the new copy to replace the older copy, check the Overwrite files during upload? checkbox before you click Upload File(s).
- A copy of the file will be uploaded to your WebAFS directory.
Last modified Tuesday, 28-Apr-2009 12:07:15 PM