Technology Training Services
Technology Training Services provides the Stanford Community with a variety of software application courses which span the entire computing spectrum.
- Registration Information
- Policies (Cancellation / Refunds, Late Arrival, Wait List)
- Maps to Classrooms
- Highly successful, one-on-one training sessions with an expert on a variety of technical topics
- Groups and Departments may arrange for a special session of one of the courses we regularly teach, or a customized class on a particular application or topic your group needs to learn.
- Regularly scheduled webinars; courses and books available online 24x7
- Weekly, free tech sessions open to the entire Stanford community, held Fridays from 2-3:30pm in Turing Auditorium.
- Five training facilities (Turing Auditorium and 4 computer labs) are available to rent by the Stanford community.
|Mailing Address:||Technology Training Services, 468 Via Ortega, Stanford, CA 94305-4144.|
Last modified Thursday, 11-Mar-2010 02:18:02 PM