- Axess for Faculty: Assign a Grade Proxy for Official Grading
- You may designate one or more proxies to enter grades on your behalf. University policy requires that a designated proxy must have a SUNet ID and must not be a student enrolled in the class to be graded.
- Axess for Faculty: Submit Official Grades to the Registrar’s Office
- CourseWork: Gradebook Tool
- This basic gradebook automatically displays scores for online assignments and calculates the students’ final grades. Grades can be downloaded for analysis or for complex calculations with spreadsheet or statistics programs.
Last modified Tuesday, 12-Sep-2006 03:13:09 PM