- Software at Stanford
- Software at Stanford is the University’s central gateway to information about software available for use or purchase on campus. Currently, the site’s database includes frequently-requested software available generally to the Stanford community.
- Academic Computing Clusters (Meyer, Tresidder, Residential)
- Pubsw (Terman and Gates Computer Labs, Unix Computing Remote Facility)
- The pubsw software tree contains over 500 free and site-licensed software packages installed in AFS for multiple versions of Unix. It is available to any machine at Stanford running a supported version of Unix and capable of mounting AFS. This is also the software tree used by the machines in the Terman and Gates computer.
- unixcomputing.stanford.edu/environments.html#terman (Terman computer lab)
- unixcomputing.stanford.edu/environments.html#gates (Gates computer lab)
Last modified Tuesday, 12-Sep-2006 03:20:11 PM