Course Web Sites
- Instructors can post a short description of their course, along with meeting places and times, sections, and instructors, on the Course Homepage that CourseWork creates automatically. Faculty who have made their own web pages describing their course can easily link those pages to the CourseWork-built page. No special knowledge about computer languages or the Web is needed to create the Course Homepage.
- IT Services Course Support / Stanford Web Service (do-it-yourself)
- Any Stanford class can have a site hosted by the University’s main web servers. These web pages can be accessed by the http://www.stanford.edu/class/someclass/ URL path.
- tools.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/course-request (IT Services Course Support request form)
- School-Managed Web Servers (do-it-yourself)
- Some schools and departments host web pages on their own servers. To pursue this kind of local hosting option, talk to administrators and colleagues within your department.
Last modified Tuesday, 12-Sep-2006 03:01:42 PM