Alex Dunlap's home page
I'm a second-year Ph.D. student in the Mathematics Department of Stanford University, advised by Lenya Ryzhik. I am interested in stochastic processes and applied math. Before coming to Stanford I did my undergraduate work at the University of Chicago. I am grateful for the support of the National Science Foundation through a Graduate Research Fellowship.
Some mathematical visualizations (require a reasonably modern browser, e.g. an updated version of Chrome or Firefox):
- In Fall 2017, I will be the TA for Math 61CM "Modern Mathematics: Continuous Methods."
- In Summer 2017, I am the CA for the real analysis part of Math 382 "Qualifying Examination Seminar."
- In Winter 2017, I was the CA for Math 205B "Real Analysis."
- In Fall 2016, I was a TA for Math 41 "Calculus (Accelerated)."
- Email: apply the permutation (1 5 2 4 3) to the list of words "edu DOT ajdunl2 stanford AT".
- Address: Department of Mathematics, Stanford University, 450 Serra Mall, Building 380, Stanford, CA 94305.
- Office: 380-J.
- on GitHub
- on Math Stack Exchange
Places I've been or visited
Software I like
- BRISS is a fantasic little piece of software for trimming the huge margins off of PDF files for printing or e-reading.