PhD Candidate in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
Office: Gates 100π (314)
E-mail: cjosephson at stanford dot edu
I am a third year PhD student in the EE department. My advisor is Prof. Sachin Katti in the Platform Lab, and my research interests are wireless sensing and communications systems. I have worked with Ranveer Chandra (Microsoft Research) and Pengyu Zhang (Alibaba) on low-power wireless backscatter communication and its applications. In Fall 2017 I was a TA for EE107 Networked Embedded Systems.
My CV is available here.
- Backscatter Communication Using Commodity Radios, P. Zhang, C. Josephson, D. Bharadia, S. Katti.
- Presented a poster at the N2Women Workshop at SIGCOMM 2017
- Google Scholar Profile
Awards and Honors
- 2018 NDSEG Fellowship Finalist
- 2016/17 Schlumberger Innovation Fellow
- 2015 Stanford Graduate Fellowship (declined due to deferral)
- MEng in EECS at MIT, 2013-2014 My research advisor was Prof. Muriel Medard in RLE, and my thesis was on anonymous communications using network coding.
- SB in EECS at MIT, 2009-2013