Updated April 8, 1999
| Sleepwalking | Infant Apnea | SIDS | General Information, Articles and Books | Sleep Terrors | Nightmares | Narcolepsy |Bedwetting | Rhythmic Disorders | Sleep Aids for Children |Childhood Apnea | Sleep Disorders & Attention Deficit |
Children's sleep disorders symptoms are often times different than the symptoms of an adult. It is very important for parents and caregivers to be aware of this.
- Pediatrics Sleep Disorders - University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Neurology Sleep Disorders Center - Brief overview on assessment of sleep disorders, the actual sleep study and treatment.
- Healthy Kids Index
- Baby's Sleep Guide - from the Babycenter
- Sleep Trivia - Children & Sleep, Helpful Information for Parents - From Land & Sky
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders - Sleep Rx
- Understanding Sleep Disorders: Signs & treatments of common childhood sleep disorders - From Disney
- Childrens Sleep Problems - The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Parents Place - Sleep Concerns - Ask the Pediatrician
- Sleep Patterns in children - Loyola University Health System
- Your Child and Sleep
- Childhood Insomnia - Sleep Hygiene
- School Start Time Study (4/17/98)
- Students Of All Ages May Be Missing a Key Ingredient To Good Grades: Adequate Sleep (Sorry - This link not working due to their web site changing -- I will try to find where the article can be accessed. 4/17/98)
- Sleep Deprivation Induces Later School Start Times
- Research Underway: sleep vital to a child's recovery - Shriners Hospital
- The Latest Trend in Childrearing is the Family Bed
- Nurturing Online - Natural Parenting Site - Has some articles on co-sleeping
- The Book Well - Books for parents and children about sleep and dreams
- Kids' Health Online -- Kid's Health Matters Reports contains these sleep-related articles on: Back to sleep campaign, bedtime fears, bed-wetting, sleep disorders and SIDS.
- Things That Go Wrong in the Night - Information on Infant Apnea, Childhood Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Sleepwalking, Nightmares, Night Terrors, Bedwetting and Rhythmic Disorders.
- Baby and Child Place
- Childrens Neurological Disorders Program
- Parenthoodweb -- How to Get Baby to Sleep Through the Night
- A Better Bedtime Plan
BULLETIN BOARDS - PARENTS SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS
Please note: If you see a mistake, or wrong information, please E-mail: Nodmaster. We welcome your comments, suggestions, or notification of sleep related information.
Go back to The Sleep Well Home Page