Why I'm So Tired
For a couple years I've been blaming it on iron poor blood, lack of vitamins, exercise, dieting and a dozen other maladies. But now I found out the *real* reason;
- I'm tired because I'm overworked. Let me explain...
- The population of the United Stated is 239 million. 106 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.
- There are 83 million who are underage or still in school, and 30 people who are still working on their PhD's since the 50's, which leave 49.99997 million to do the work.
- Four million, four hundred ninety nine thousand, nine hundred seventy are in the Armed Forces, which leaves forty five and a half million to do the work.
- Of this there are 29.4 million employed by the federal government. This leaves 18.5 million to do the work. Half that many work for State and City Governments, and leaving 1,400,000 to do the work.
- Now, there are 895,798 people in prisons, so that leaves 504,202 to do the work.
- There are 504,200 people being treated in hospitals, at doctor appointments, or on sick leave today. That leaves just two people to do the work.
- You and me.
And you're sitting there playing around on the Internet!
Go back to The Sleep Well Home Page