Address:Department of MathematicsStanford University Building 380Stanford, CA 94305
I am a NSF Postdoctoral Fellow at Stanford University working with Kannan Soundararajan .
My research interests lie in number theory. I use analytic methods to study automorphic forms, elliptic curves, L-functions, modular forms, and the distribution of primes.
I graduated with distinction from Duke University in 2009 with a BS in Mathematics. I completed by MA in mathematics at Wake Forest University in 2013 ; my advisor was Jeremy Rouse. I completed my Ph.D. in mathematics at Emory University in 2016; my advisor was Ken Ono .
Here is my CV.
1. The explicit Sato-Tate conjecture and densities pertaining to Lehmer-type questions (with Jeremy Rouse), Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 369 (2017), no. 5, 3575-3604.
2. Bounded gaps between primes in Chebotarev sets. Res. Math. Sci. 2014 1:4.
3. A variant of the Bombieri-Vinogradov theorem for short intervals and some questions of Serre. Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 161 (2016), no. 1, 53-63.
4. On the error term in the Sato-Tate conjecture. Arch. Math. 103 (2014), 147-156.
5. Benford's law for coefficients of newforms (with Marie Jameson and Lynnelle Ye), Int. J. Number Theory 12 (2016), no. 2, 483-494
6. Effective log-free zero density estimates for automorphic L-functions and the Sato-Tate Conjecture (with Robert Lemke Oliver), submitted.
7. Bounded gaps between primes in multidimensional Hecke equidistribution problems, submitted.
8. An explicit bound for the least prime ideal in the Chebotarev density theorem (with A. Zaman), Algebra Number Theory 11 (2017), no. 5, 1135-1197.
9. A Chebotarev variant of the Brun-Titchmarsh theorem and bounds for the Lang-Trotter conjectures (with Asif Zaman), to appear in Int. Math. Res. Not.
10. Special Values of Motivic L-Functions and Zeta-Polynomials for Symmetric Powers of Elliptic Curves (with Steffen Lobrich and Wenjun Ma), to appear in Res. Math. Sci.
Spring 2015, Emory University, Math 111 Course Instructor (Differential Calculus), Section 5
Fall 2015, Emory University, Math 111 Course Instructor (Differential Calculus), Sections 1 and 2
Spring 2016, Emory University, Math 112 Course Instructor (Integral Calculus), Section 5