I am currently a first-year graduate student in mathematics at Stanford.
- The graph of critical pairs of a crown. Joint with Barrera-Cruz, Garcia, Harris, Kubik, Smith, Talbott, and Trotter.Order, to appear. arXiv version.
- Kasteleyn cokernels and perfect matchings on planar bipartite graphs. arXiv version.
- The separation of tree-chromatic number from path-chromatic number. Joint with Barrera-Cruz, Felsner, Meszaros, Micek, Smith, and Trotter. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B, to appear. arXiv version.
- Comparing Dushnik-Miller dimension, boolean dimension and local dimension. Joint with Barrera-Cruz, Prag, Smith, and Trotter. arXiv version.
- The k-planar crossing number of random graphs and random regular graphs. Joint with Asplund, Do, Hamm, Szekely, and Wang. Discrete Applied Math, Vol. 247, 419-422. arXiv version.
- On the regularity of orientable matroids. arXiv version.
I am not teaching in fall 2018.
- My office is Sloan Hall 381B.
- My email address is libbytaylor at stanford.edu
In fall 2018 I am co-organizing Stanford’s student algebraic geometry seminar (SAGS) with Isabel Vogt. The SAGS schedule can be found here: SAGS schedule
In fall 2018, I am also organizing the Qpoints reading group at Stanford, which is working through Bjorn Poonen’s book “Rational points on varieties.” The group meets Tuesdays 4-5pm in Sloan Hall 383N.
- The Hodge theory of Soergel Bimodules, joint with Minh-Tam Trinh. To appear as a chapter in “Soergel Bimodules”, Springer RSME series, edited by Ben Elias and Geordie Williamson.