Some of the folks who talked to us/ covered the paper so far:
- Washington Post: "Sweeping study claims that rising temperatures will sharply cut economic productivity"
- Economist: "Putting Goldilocks to work"
- Wired: "Climate change is going to be expensive: for everybody"
- Bloomberg: "Climate Change Slams Global Economy in a New Study From Stanford and Berkeley"
- PBS: "There's a perfect temperature for economic success, but global warming is about to upset the balance"
- Fortune: "Science shows how climate change could make the world poorer"
- CBS: "What's the best temperature for economic prosperity?"
- Guardian: "Perfect temperature for economic success – 13C"
- Le Monde: "13 °C : la température optimale pour l'économie mondiale"
- Gawker: "Climate Change Could Destroy the Global Economy in a Most Terrifying Fashion" [comments especially good]
- Marketplace: "Study: global warming will make much of the world poorer" [radio broadcast, about halfway through]
- Christian Science Monitor: "Does climate change affect productivity? New study sees robust link."
- Los Angeles Times: "Climate change will be an economic disaster for rich and poor, new study says"
- Time Magazine: "Climate change could wreck the global economy"
- Fast Company: "No One Works When It's Hot, So Climate Change Is Going To Ruin The Economy"
- Financial Times: "The potential of Paris"
Other assorted media