Szegő Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics at Stanford University.
450 Serra Mall, Building 380
Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Tel: (650) 721-6799
Algebraic curves and surfaces and their moduli.
I am supported by NSF grant DMS-1701245.
My CV is available here.
The Prym-Green Conjecture for torsion line bundles of high order, joint with
Duke Math. J. (2017) 166 (6): 1103-1124.
The extremal Secant Conjecture for curves of arbitrary gonality.
Compositio Math. (2017) 153 (2): 347-357.
The generic Green-Lazarsfeld secant conjecture, joint with
Invent. Math. (2016) 203 (1): 265-301
The moduli of singular curves on K3 surfaces.
J. Math. Pures. Appl. (2015) 104 (5): 882-920.
Stable maps and Chow groups, joint with
Doc. Math. (2013) 18: 507-517.
The universal Severi variety of rational curves on K3 surfaces.
Bull. London Math. Soc. (2013) 45 (1): 159-174.
- Stable maps and singular curves on K3 surfaces.
PhD thesis at Universität Bonn (June 2015). Supervised by Daniel Huybrechts.
- On the possible Betti tables of a canonical curve, The Abel Symposium. Svolvaer, Norway. July 2017.
- Degenerations of projective K3 surfaces and paracanonical curves, Higgs Bundles, K3 Surfaces and Moduli. Berlin, July 2017.
- Schreyer's Conjecture and Hurwitz Spaces, Geometry of Moduli Spaces. San Diego, May 2017.
- Effective bounds for Green-Lazarsfeld's Gonality Conjecture, Conference On Moduli and Birational geometry (COMB V). Jeju, Korea. December 2016.
- Betti numbers of canonical curves and Hurwitz spaces, Geometry at the ANU: Conference. Canberra, Australia. August 2016.
- Hurwitz spaces and extremal Betti numbers, Advanced School and Workshop on Moduli Spaces, Mirror Symmetry and Enumerative Geometry. Trieste, Italy. August 2016.*Notes*
- The Prym-Green Conjecture, School on Moduli of Curves. Guanajuato, Mexico. Feb-March 2016.
- Extremal cases of the Secant conjecture for curves of arbitrary gonality, German-Israeli Workshop in
Algebraic and Tropical Geometry. Ramat Gan, Israel. January 2016.
- Syzygies of curves and K3 surfaces, Mini-Workshop: Singular Curves on K3 Surfaces and Hyperkähler Manifolds. Oberwolfach, Germany. November 2015. Oberwolfach Report
- Torsion bundles on K3 sections and the Prym-Green Conjecture, Geometry of Algebraic Varieties. Berlin, Germany. October 2015.
- Syzygies of curves via K3 surfaces, Syzygies in Algebra and Geometry. Busan, Korea. August 2015 *Slides*
- Syzygies of curves, Motivic invariants related to K3 and abelian geometries. Berlin, Germany. February 2015.
- The moduli space of singular curve on K3 surfaces, Brill-Noether methods in the study of Hyperkähler and Calabi-Yau manifolds. Bonn, Germany. March 2014.
- Chow groups and stable maps, GAeL XX. Grenoble, France. June 2012.