John M. Pauly
Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Information Systems Laboratory
350 Serra Mall
Stanford, CA 94305
(650) 723-8473 (FAX)
- Research Areas
- Medical imaging, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in particular
- Image reconstruction algorithms
- Cardiac imaging
- Image guided minimally invasive therapies
Publications and Patents
- Amateur Radio
- Amateur radio is a great way to learn about signal processing, communications, antennas, and radio hardware. With the help of the W6YX Amateur Radio Club, I run classes to help you pass the test for your FCC Amateur License.
- Notes for the class are here .
- Pictures and Links
- A nice sagittal view
portrait shot of me.
- My wife and collaborator on many projects is
Kim Butts Pauly,
who is a Professor of Radiology.
last updated Sept 21, 2014