Current working papers
choices, firm shocks and uninsurable wage risk",
with A. Fagereng and L. Guiso.
- "Learning entrepreneurship from
other entrepreneurs?", with L. Guiso and F.
and Persistence in Returns to Wealth",
A. Fagereng, L. Guiso, and D. Malacrino.
network effects”, with G. De Giorgi and A.
Time Allocation, and Consumption Insurance",
with R. Blundell and I. Saporta Eksten.
consumption in the PSID using food demand
estimates from the CEX”, with R. Blundell and
- "Why has consumption grown
only moderately after the Great Recession?".
- "Earnings Dynamics and Firm-level Shocks", with B.
Friedrich, L. Laun, and C. Meghir.
- "Marriage, Social Insurance, and Labor Supply", with
H. Low, C. Meghir and A. Voena.
- "Family labor supply and asset returns", with C.
- "Origins of Wealth Inequality", with A. Fagereng, L.
Guiso, F. Guvenen, and J. Hubmer.
BACK TO PAPERS
TO MAIN PAGE