Rob J. Wang
Department of Management Science and Engineering
- On the Marginal Standard Error Rule and the Testing of Initial Transient Deletion Methods, Under Review (with Peter W. Glynn)
- On Departure Processes in Brownian Queues: CLT, Large Deviations, and the BRAVO Effect, Working Paper (with Peter W. Glynn)
- On Convergence to Equilibrium for Brownian Queueing Models, Working Paper (with Peter W. Glynn).
- Central Limit Theorems and Large Deviations for Additive Functionals of Reflecting Diffusion Processes, To Appear in
Fields Communications Series: Asymptotic Laws and Methods in Stochastics 2015 (with Peter W. Glynn)
- Measuring the Initial Transient: Reflected Brownian Motion, Winter Simulation Conference 2014 (with Peter W. Glynn).