Review Submission Procedures
- Submit an electronic version of your review as an e-mail attachment (preferably in Word for Windows format) to email@example.com. Snail-mail address:
Urszula Biegaj Lechtenberg, 7725 W. Jarvis Ave., Chicago, IL 60631, USA
- Submit paper copy of your review ONLY IF you have complicated diacritics that might not be available to you in electronic form. Please underline in red the words containing the diacritics in question. This paper copy is IN ADDITION to the electronic version of the text, not in place of it.
- For citing words/phrases/titles in non-roman scripts, use LC transliteration without diacritics.
- Length of the review can vary, depending on the book and its contents, from approximately 250-1,800 words per review.
- Include your full name, your formal position title and your institution (including city, state, Zip code or post code, and country) with your review.
- In the bibliographic citation of the book being reviewed, follow as closely as possible the format examples given below. Include an English translation of the title, if possible.
- Use all appropriate diacritics for languages written in roman script. Submit a paper version with diacritics added by hand if your computer is not set up to print them. (See above.)
Jiří Čejpek, Ivan Hlaváček, and Pravoslav Kneidl. Dějiny knihoven a knihovnictví v Českých zemích a vybrané kapitoly z obecných dějin. [History of Libraries and Librarianship in the Czech Lands and Selected Chapters From General History]. Prague: Nakladatelství Univerzity Karlovy, 1998. 192 p. ISBN: 80718416331
Charles W. Ingrao, ed. A Guide to East Central European Archives. Minneapolis: Center For Austrian Studies, University of Minnesota, 1998. ix, 210 p. (Austrian History Yearbook 29, pt. 2)
Rossiiskaia natsional'naia bibliografiia = Russian National Bibliography. 3rd ed. Munich: K. G. Saur Verlag, 1997. 1 computer laser optical disc.
Russisches biographisches Archiv = Russian Biographical Archive. Axel Frey, comp. Munich: K. G. Saur Verlag, 1997-2000. 500 microfiches in 12 installments