Sanskrit and Persian Manuscripts are often difficult to locate and access. On this website you can find:
Here are a few broader tools for locating and accessing archives:
- Dissertation Reviews Fresh from the Archives offers reviews of archives across the world.
- SAGAR has a Reviews of Archives section also.
- A useful, partial list of Indian archives is available here from UChicago. A less complete list from Tokyo here.
- See the list of archives/libraries by the National Mission for Manuscripts.
- For an overview of major Persian manuscripts archives in India see Omar Khalidi's Guide.
- A recent discussion of Delhi Libraries, complete with hours and addresses.
Outside of India
- An overview of Sanskrit manuscripts outside of India with a focus on medical texts is available here.