- Penn has their Sanskrit manuscripts viewable online.
- A handful of works are available from the Danish Royal Library.
- Some Jain manuscripts from the British Library are available at Jainpedia.
- Cambridge has an ongoing digitization project, and some manuscripts are already available on their online catalogue. Read about the project here.
Persian (and other Islamic)
- University of Melbourne has put their Middle East manuscripts online.
- UNITED KINGDOM
- The British Library is digitizing select Persian manuscripts--these are available on Fihrist.
- The Cambridge Islamic Manuscript Digitization Project includes many Persian manuscripts.
- The University of Birmingham has made a few of their Persian manuscripts available.
- The University of Edinburgh Oriental Manuscripts (warning--not the easiest interface)
- SOAS has put some Persian manuscripts online. Disappointingly, they appear to be selling the images and do not list the costs on their website.
- NORTH AMERICA
- The Aga Khan Museum in Toronto has digitized their manuscripts.
- Harvard's Islamic Heritage Project manuscripts, including many Persian.
- Michigan has made their newly digitized Islamic manuscripts available here.
- Princeton has put up a few hundred Persian manuscripts here.
- UCLA is digitizing their Near Eastern manuscripts, available for viewing here.
- University of Pennsylvania's manuscripts online, including Persian materials.
- The Walters Museum in Baltimore has digitized their collection of Islamic manuscripts, which can be viewed here.
- The Yale-SOAS Islamic Manuscript Gallery.
Lists of Islamic manuscripts online (including, but not limited to, Persian)