Note: I have moved. My website will be updated here.
I am a postdoc at UC Santa Cruz working with François Monard. I am interested in microlocal analysis, inverse problems, and PDE.
Previously, I was a Ph.D. student in the Department of Mathematics at Stanford University under the supervision of András Vasy.
Here is my CV.
Email me at: yzou34 ucsc edu (insert punctuation as needed)
I have no teaching duties in Autumn 2021.
Streak artifacts from non-convex metal objects in X-ray tomography, joint with Yiran Wang.
Pure and Applied Analysis, 3 (2021), no. 2, 295-318. DOI: 10.2140/paa.2021.3.295.
Partial Global Recovery in the Elastic Travel Time Tomography Problem for Transversely Isotropic Media.
Submitted for publication, 2019.
"Streak artifacts from non-convex metal objects in X-ray tomography"
-HADES Seminar, UC Berkeley, September 28, 2021
-Geometry and Analysis Seminar, UC Santa Cruz, May 14, 2020
"The Travel Time Tomography Inverse Problem for Transversely Isotropic Elastic Media"
- Differential Geometry/PDE Seminar, University of Washington, March 4, 2020
- Analysis & PDE Seminar, Stanford University, February 25, 2020
- HADES Seminar, UC Berkeley, February 4, 2020
- Graduate Student Seminar, Microlocal Analysis Program, MSRI, December 2, 2019
"Partial Global Recovery in the Elastic Travel Time Tomography Problem for Transversely Isotropic Media"
- poster presented at the Summer Northwestern Analysis Program (SNAP) in 2019.
"Machinery for a Local Transversely Isotropic Elasticity Inverse Problem"
- MATH+X Symposium on Inverse Problems and Deep Learning in Space Exploration, Houston, TX, January 23, 2019