I am currently a fifth-year graduate student in math. I am interested in microlocal analysis, inverse problems, and PDE.
My advisor is András Vasy.
Here is my CV.
Email me at: zou91 stanford edu (insert punctuation as needed)
I am working for the Stanford Online High School in Fall 2020.
Streak artifacts from non-convex metal objects in X-ray tomography, joint with Yiran Wang.
Partial Global Recovery in the Elastic Travel Time Tomography Problem for Transversely Isotropic Media.
"Streak artifacts from non-convex metal objects in X-ray tomography"
-Geometry and Analysis Seminar, UC Santa Cruz, May 14, 2020
"The Travel Time Tomography Inverse Problem for Transversely Isotropic Elastic Media"
- Differential Geometry/PDE Seminar, University of Washington, March 4, 2020
- Analysis & PDE Seminar, Stanford University, February 25, 2020
- HADES Seminar, UC Berkeley, February 4, 2020
- Graduate Student Seminar, Microlocal Analysis Program, MSRI, December 2, 2019
"Partial Global Recovery in the Elastic Travel Time Tomography Problem for Transversely Isotropic Media"
- poster presented at the Summer Northwestern Analysis Program (SNAP) in 2019.
"Machinery for a Local Transversely Isotropic Elasticity Inverse Problem"
- MATH+X Symposium on Inverse Problems and Deep Learning in Space Exploration, Houston, TX, January 23, 2019