Due Date: 5 pm on Friday, September 28 (but optionally, you can submit until 5 pm on Friday, October 5 and still receive full credit)
This project is to ensure that everyone knows how to use Vocareum and how to submit their assignments on that platform.
Submit a file named
project0.txt containing the text “life is a pomdp”
How to submit?
- Login to http://canvas.stanford.edu and navigate to this course.
- Use the sidebar to go to Assignments.
Click on Assignment 0. Use the button at the bottom which says
Load Project 0 - Test Submissionto go to Vocareum.
- Either use Vocareum’s editor to make
project0.txtfile with the required content, or upload your
project0.txtto your workspace.
- Click on the RUN button to check if tests pass.
If the strings match, you should get a message that says:
Strings match! Please submit for grading.
- Click on the Submit button.
Note: If you are having trouble submitting on Vocareum, check out this video demo we’ve made for submitting.