- If you want to follow along with the lecture code today, you will need to install a new graphical library. Instructions can be found here.
- Assignment 4 is due on Sunday night. Remember that you are not allowed to (and don’t need to!) use campy’s graphics features for this assignment. You should be getting practice with basic Tkinter through BabyNames first.
- MQEs are still being administered this week! There were some website issues yesterday so if you had section but couldn’t reach the form, make sure to fill that out at cs198.stanford.edu. Make sure to finish it in one sitting because the form will expire in 30 minutes (since it is anonymous).
- I understand how to animate my graphics programs.
- I can use classes to define new data types.
- I understand that a class can be thought of a blueprint for creating many individual instances (objects) of a particular type.