- Assignment 1 is due tonight at 11:59pm.
- The LaIR will be closed tomorrow night due to the July 4th holiday. Tonight is the last night of LaIR to get help on Assignment 1.
- Section is cancelled on Thursday, July 4th. Making up section attendance is not required for those with Thursday sections, but if you want an opportunity to still attend section, Sonja will be teaching a makeup section after lecture (2:30-3:20pm) on Wednesday in Gates B1.
- I know when to use for loops in order to reduce repeated code.
- I can write functions that take in input and functions that give back output.
- I understand that many variables do not exist for the duration of the program but are limited in scope and can only be accessed at certain parts of the program.