- All assignment 1 grades will be released by the end of the day tomorrow so that you will have feedback before Assignment 2. Please make sure to take a look at your section leader’s comments on Paperless! We’ve also posted a revision instructions handout for those who are interested in submitting assignment revisions.
- Assignment 2 is due Wednesday at 11:59pm.
- The add/drop deadline is today! We will also be automatically assigning anyone who didn’t sign up for a section but is still in the class to a time with open slots. Remember that section attendance (for non-SCPD students) is part of your participation grade.
- We’ve posted an additional resources guide for those who would like more practice with the concepts covered in class.
- In order to use the SimpleImage library seen in class, you need to install the Pillow library. Instructions on how to do so can be found in the Image Reference Guide
- I understand how computers store representations of the real world (images) through numbers.
- I can use a computer to more easily manipulate images using control flow techniques.