NOTE: This web site is out of date
This is the course web site from a past quarter, Winter 2019
If you are a current student taking the course, this is not your class web site, and you should visit the current class web site instead at http://cs193a.stanford.edu/
If you are already at cs193a.stanford.edu, the web page may not be updated yet for the new quarter.
Please be advised that courses change with each new quarter and instructor.
Any information on this out-of-date page may not apply to you this quarter.
Week10 Mon 4:00 PM
Homework 7 (TreeChat) is now posted.
Week8 Thu 12:00 PM
Homework 6 (Snake) is now posted.
- (we won't be able to reply, though)
This course provides an introduction to developing applications for the Android mobile platform.
- Prerequisite: CS 106B or equivalent. Java experience recommended.
- Devices: Access to an Android phone and/or tablet recommended but not required.
See Links page for some cheap tablet recommendations)
- Lectures: They take place in 200-002, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:30 - 2:50pm.
- Videos?: We have low-quality video recordings of our lectures from a recent quarter, but we cannot promise video for every lecture this quarter nor that the videos will be high-quality.
Admission into the course is by application only.
This document and its content are copyright © Marty Stepp, 2017.
All rights reserved.
Any redistribution, reproduction, transmission, or storage of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without the authors' expressed written permission.