CS193J -- Announcements
- Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 10:50 PM - HW#4 is due before
midnight on Wednesday, August 13th. You can only use a maximum of 1 late
day for HW#4. We must have received your HW#4 submission latest by
midnight on Thursday, August 13th, 2003 in order for it to be included as
part of your final grade evaluation.
- Thursday, July 31st, 2003, 3:00 PM - On Thursday, August 7th,
we will have a guest lecture by invited speakers from Sun's J2EE
team. This lecture is open to all and even those who are not enrolled in the
class are welcome to attend. Please spread the word to any folks that may
- Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 5:45 PM - Due to requests from some
students, Tuesday office hours have now been shifted to Friday 2-4PM. This
will take effect from July 25th.
- Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 1:30 PM - Logistics FAQ added in
the FAQ section. Provides useful links for ssh, file transfer, UNIX and
- Thursday, July 3rd, 2003, 3:00 PM - Sample list output for
hw1 is now linked off of course links->assignment materials->hw1. You can
also access it here.
- Wednesday, June 25th, 2003, 1:45 PM - Please note the links to HTML
tutorials and a supplementary lecture on OOP in the Other Links section at
the bottom of the course page.
- Wednesday, June 25th, 2003, 1:45 PM - Slides from lecture and video
from lecture have been linked in under the Course Links Section below.
- Tuesday, June 24th 2003, 12:00 PM - Course commences on Tuesday, June 24th, 2003
- Tuesday, June 24th 2003, 12:00 PM - Location and Time: Gates B1 from 4:15 PM - 6:05 PM.