- Class of ’14—5th Reunion
- Class of ’09—10th Reunion
- Class of ’04—15th Reunion
- Class of ’99—20th Reunion
- Class of ’94—25th Reunion
- Class of ’89—30th Reunion
- Class of ’84—35th Reunion
- Class of ’79—40th Reunion
- Class of ’74—45th Reunion
- Class of ’69—50th Reunion
- Class of ’64, ’59, ’54, ’49—55th, 60th, 65th, 70th Reunion
Undergraduate Reunion Campaigns
A reunion campaign is a meaningful way to give back to Stanford during your reunion year. Reunion giving by class is a tradition at Stanford, and everyone in your class is encouraged to participate.
A gift of any amount during the year counts toward your reunion campaign and adds your name to your Class Honor Roll. You can give by mail, phone, or online.
You can also help by volunteering for your campaign committee. Please find your class page via the menu and contact your Class Giving Officer for more information.
Leave your mark on Stanford this reunion; please consider making a gift to the university. What better way to celebrate your Stanford experience than to share it with today’s students?