CPT Date Edit Request

Please submit this form ONLY IF if you already have an I-20 with CPT endorsement and need to either change the start or end date of endorsed CPT. This form CANNOT be used if your current CPT endorsement has already expired. If your current CPT has expired, you will need to submit a new request through AXESS.

* indicates required fields.

Name *

I have notified the change to my advisor. *

This is for the same previously endorsed employer. *

I am enrolled in CPT based course during the period of my CPT employment *