Associate Professor of Radiology
Chief of Body MRI & MRI Co-Director
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and Stanford Hospital & Clinics
- Abdominal and pelvic MRI: Application of fast volumetric imaging to adult and pediatric abdominal tumors, solid organ transplants, renal function, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Pediatric Cardiovascular MRI: MRI of congenital heart disease.
- Pediatric Musculoskeletal MRI: Applications of fast high-resolution volumetric MRI to sports injuries, tumors, and inflammatory arthropathies.
Research Interests and Members/Collaborators:
- Novel MRI hardware: We are actively developing miniaturized radiofrequency receiver arrays for optimized and personalized MRI exams.
- Fast MRI techniques: To enable more children to undergo MRI and to enable higher resolution imaging in adults, we are exploring methods that combine advanced parallel imaging, compressed sensing, motion correction, and higher dimensional data acquisition strategies.
- Anja Brau
- Joseph Cheng
- Hattie Dong
- Peng Lai
- Michael Lustig
- Dwight Nishimura
- John Pauly
- Manoj Saranathan
- Pauline Worters
- Tao Zhang
- Quantitative MRI methods: Development and validation of accurate and precise cardiovascular flow and function measurements, noninvasive renal function assessment, and tumor therapy response.
- GE Heathcare
- John and Tashia Morgridge Faculty Scholars Fund
- NIH: National Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
Last modified Fri, 20 Apr, 2012 at 13:41