The Contact Us (HelpSU) link is the best way to get in touch with the CourseWork support team with questions or problems. It is available on the footer of every CourseWork page. Self-help resources in the form of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Quick Start Guides are also available by clicking the Help link in the left navigation of every CourseWork page
To send in a HelpSU ticket:
- Click the Contact Us (HelpSU) link that appears on the footer of every CourseWork page.
- We strongly recommend that you click the “auto-fill via WebAUTH” link. This will automatically fill in your information – first name, last name, SUNet ID, phone, email.
- Please include the following information in your Request Description:
- Platform (PC or Mac)
- Operating System
- Web browser, including version
- The URL of the page you are on
- The line from the bottom of the web page (see 3* above)
- Where you are connecting from: On campus? Off campus?
- How you are connecting: DSL? Wireless? Modem?
- Date and time the problem happened
- Which course site(s) you are having problems with
- Description of what you were doing, including steps you took, for example: “I logged in, I went to the Sp07-Music-143 site, I clicked the Materials tool, then clicked Week 1 and couldn’t download any of the materials listed.”
- Please include any error messages that you saw – either paste in the text, or take a screen shot.
- OR – if you don’t have a problem, but have feedback about how the new CourseWork looks or acts, please let us know.
- Click Submit Help Request.