From Designing Education Lab
- Center for Design Research
424 Panama Mall, Bldg. 560
Stanford, CA 94305-2206
Kathryn is a visiting scholar on sabbatical from Penn State University. Her research focus spans from robotics to dynamics systems and controls to real-time dynamic simulation. Kathryn has also done extensive research and writing on the area of cognitive style and the impact on team dynamics and engineering education.
Kathryn is a Senior Research Fellow of the Occupational Research Centre in the UK, a Senior Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME), the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) and the Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society.
- Ph.D. - The Ohio State University, Electrical Engineering
- MSEE - The Ohio State University
- BSEE -The Ohio State University
- Jablokow, K.W. and Vercellone-Smith, Pamela (2010). The Impact of Cognitive Style on Social Networks in On-Line Discussions. Accepted for publication in ASEE Advances in Engineering Education.
- Gorman, J. J., Jablokow, K. W., and D. J. Cannon (2008). Robust Backstepping using a Full-Order Sliding Mode. Accepted for publication in Automatica.
- Jablokow, K. W. (2008). Developing Problem Solving Leadership: A Cognitive Approach. Accepted for publication in International Journal of Engineering Education (in press).
- Ayalew, B. and K. W. Jablokow (2007). Partial Feedback Linearising Force-Tracking Control: Implementation and Testing in Electrohydraulic Actuation. IET Control Theory Applications, Vol.1, No. 3, pp. 689-698.
- Bonaventura, C. S., K. W. Jablokow, and K. W. Buffinton (2007). A Modular Algorithm for the Dynamics of Multiple Flexible Robots. International Journal of Robotics and Automation, Vol.22, No. 3, pp. 222-234.
- Jablokow, K. W. (2007). Engineers as Problem-Solving Leaders: Embracing the Humanities. IEEE Technology and Society, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 29-35.
- Jablokow, K. W. and D. E. Booth (2006). The Impact and Management of Cognitive Gap in High Performance Product Development Organizations. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, Vol. 23, pp. 313-336.
- Complete Citation List