From Designing Education Lab
Revision as of 16:49, 10 July 2013 by Qujin
- Center for Design Research
Building 560, Room 116
424 Panama Mall
Stanford, CA 94305-2206
Tell us something about you. See other profiles for examples.
- Ph.D., Engineering Education, Purdue University, West Lafayette (2013)
- Certificate in Statistics, Purdue University, West Lafayette (2012)
- M.S., Biomedical Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette (2009)
- B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China (2007)
- S. Purzer, Q. Jin, P. K. Imbrie. Enthusiasts or Informed: Who Chooses Materials Science and Engineering? Journal of Materials Education. (In Print).
- Q. Jin, S. Purzer, P. K. Imbrie. Measuring First Year Engineering Students’ Knowledge and Interest in Materials Science and Engineering. Proceedings of 2012 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition. June, 2012. San Antonio, TX.
- T. Reed-Rhoads, P. K. Imbrie, Q. Jin, J. Lin. Modeling Student Success of International Undergraduate Engineers. Proceedings of 2012 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition. June, 2012. San Antonio, TX.
- Q. Jin, P. K. Imbrie, J. Lin. A Mutli-Outcome Hybrid Model for Predicting Student Success in Engineering. Proceedings of 2011 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition. June, 2011. Vancouver BC, Canada.
- Q. Jin, L. Groll, P. K. Imbrie, and T. Reed-Rhoads. Work In Progress: Calculus Placement Modeling for Engineering Student Potentially Contributes to Appropriate Advising. Proceedings of 2011 IEEE/ASEE Frontiers in Education (FIE). Rapid City, SD.
- P. K. Imbrie, J. Lin, Q. Jin. Modeling Academic Success of Female and Minority Engineering Students Using Student Attitudinal Success Instrument and Pre-college Factors. Proceedings of 2011 IEEE/ASEE Frontiers in Education (FIE). Rapid City, SD.
- A. Gaharwar, P.J. Schexnailder, Q. Jin, C-J. Wu, G. Schmidt. Addition of chitosan to silicate cross-linked PEO for tuning osteoblast cell adhesion and mineralization. ACS Applied Materials and Interface. Oct 2010.
- Q. Jin, P. Schexnailder, A. Gaharwar, and G. Schmidt. Silicate Cross-linked Bio-Nanocomposite Hydrogels from PEO and Chitosan. Macromolecular Bioscience. Jul 2009.