Entrepreneurship Week (E-Week) is an engaging collection of events focused on all things entrepreneurial within the Stanford community. E-Week provides Stanford students, alumni, faculty, and staff the opportunity to network and explore activities on the leading edge of entrepreneurship. Most E-Week events are free, and members of the public may attend.
The following events will be part of E-Week 2011:
- DFJ Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Seminars, featuring Bill Gross and Guy Kawasaki
- VC3 Pitch and Feedback Event
- Stanford GSB Conference on Entrepreneurship
- Presentations on Unleashing Creativity
- Social Entrepreneurship Workshops
- Coaches-on-Call Mentoring Sessions
- Events on Legal Guidance for Entrepreneurs
New events and schedule information will be posted throughout January and February 2011. Sign-up for E-Week email updates above.
E-Week 2011 has Moved!
Visit the 2011 E-Week website at sen.stanford.edu/e-week to see a list of this year’s events and sign up to receive E-Week updates by email.
February 23 — March 2, 2011
E-Week combines entrepreneurship lectures, workshops, a job fair, and more for the entire Stanford community. All events are held on the Stanford campus.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tina Seelig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions, please contact email@example.com.